Monday, October 29, 2012

Join Me in My Godly Government Book Blog Campaign!



Hello All,

I'm very excited to share with you all about my new ebook Godly Government!  Set to "soft launch" on Election Day, November 6th, 2012, I'm counting on YOU to help support this awesome project!

I'd also like to take a moment to thank everyone who voted for our forthcoming cover design.  Since you lovely people will be purchasing my first book, I thought it would be fitting if you helped me pick the most attractive and relevant cover design.  You can see the final rendering here.

Thanks to the Belinda John of Shulamite Women Community Magazine (SWCM), Divine Works Publishing House, and Divine Graphix Inc. for publishing my ebook and designing the cover!

Blog Campaign

I've got some more exciting news to share with you!  To help get the word out about my Godly Government book project, I'd like to get you all involved again.  My friend Dick Hardy of The Hardy Group and author of 27 Tough Questions Pastors Ask launched a blog campaign a couple of years ago to get the word about his book project out and it was apparently successful because he did it again for his teaching DVD series Make It Happen.  So I'm going to follow his lead and test it out for my own freshman project.

Therefore, during the week of Tuesday November 6th through Monday November 12th I'd like all of YOU to plaster all of the social media outlets with reviews about Godly Government!  Here's how it works:

Step 1: You email me at desiree@desiredassistance.com to tell me you want to participate in the Blog Campaign.  (Serious participants only.)
Step 2: I'll send you a FREE copy of Godly Government ebook (PDF) for you to read and review.
Step 3: November 6th-November 12th, you utilize Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Pinterest, your blogs, and any other social media platforms you have to spread the word about #godlygovernment.

I hope I'll be hearing from many of you soon and that you're ready to team with me to make this "thang" happen!

New Facebook Page

I'd also like to invite you all to "like" my official authoress page on Facebook!  This page and this blog will be the go-to place to learn about all the happenings with this ebook project, The Final Hour forthcoming traditional book project, as well as the other literary works that will undoubtedly follow.  So please don't wait, like my page now!

Thank you in advance!

Question

How do you all feel about doing a Twitter Chat to kick this book project off as well?  Please let me know your thoughts on this!

Love you all!

Desiree, xx
www.DesireeMMondesir.wordpress.com
@DesireeMondesir 

No comments:

Post a Comment